Sunday, September 13, 2015

Lots of Inspiration

There is still colour in my garden. In fact, today could have been any day in August with 25 C! Although I did notice the leaves on the red maple are starting to shrivel on the edges. I guess it's a sign that autumn will soon be here.

Quilters and stitchers are already into making Halloween and Christmas projects. Me, I just want to stay in summer. However, the Christmas Craft Fair preparations are keeping me busy.




These climbers are blooming in the holly tree.

I just love the greenery


3 comments:

  1. These are perfect examples why fall is my favourite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on wanting to stay in summer. I know I should like fall (and I suppose deep down I do) but I know it leads into that dreaded season that I hate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jo. Thanks for commenting. Summer is still my favorite season but fall colours are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete