Saturday, September 26, 2015

Chickadees and Berries

Have you ever purchased a pre-printed panel to quilt and then wondered what to do with it? How to quilt it? Well, I was checking out some blogs on one of the Happy Friday Posts from yesterday and came across Karen's Quilts, Crows and Cardinals - Redbird Quilt Company.

Karen has been working on a Chickadees and Berries Panel by Jackie Robinson from Benartex. This is a beautiful panel (as you can see below) and Karen has shared her tutorial on making the wall hanging, table topper and coasters. The step by step tutorial is on the Bear Creek Quilting Company Blog. It is quite detailed and well worth a look.

I have no affiliation with these companies. I thought the information might be of interest to you.

There's also a great giveaway which I entered! Someone has to win . . .

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I just commented on this in your previous post - I still love it and I want that panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I have never done a panel before and wow, she sure gives great details! Looks like a nice one to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done some children's panels for my granddaughter. This one, however, is awesome and very well stitched.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link. A gorgeous project and great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete