Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goals?

Do you have any goals for 2017? I want to stitch something every day even if it is just a few stitches. Last year, I started to do this on a scrap of fabric but did not follow through. I experimented with some different yarns and threads but other things took over. I used all kinds of unusual fibers, some were so thick that couching was the only way to tack them down. Now I'm going to give it another try. Some of the stitches below were used in several underwater scenes.

I also have another small snowman in one of my hoops. It may get done by next Christmas!

Here's a few embroidery links for you to check.
Enjoy!              

3 comments:

  1. I came across this a few days ago. I thought you might find it interesting. It's brnpaperblog.com 1 year is stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No goals on my part - unless you count the ongoing quest to downsize my considerable stash. I don't make new year's resolutions either - far preferring to take each day as it comes. Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to set my goals for this year. I need to clear out my sewing room first and make sure there's no surprises hiding in the back of the closet.

    ReplyDelete