Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year


This has been a very busy year with my art / business ventures. Lots of new Shimmer Ornaments, Needle Felted ornaments and Fibre Art Pendants were created, a few UFO's were completed and renos on the house are in progress! The days I managed to stitch with friends were indeed precious. Thanks for your friendship.

Our daughter and family made a big move from Chicago to Bridgewater, Nova Scotia in May.

Cookies for my granddaughter, who arrives with her mom & dad tomorrow morning! What a great way to welcome the New Year!!

2017? Who knows what the new year will bring but it will be another interesting adventure.

Thank you for following my blog posts and to those who leave comments. I may not respond to all of them but they are read and appreciated. Happy New Year! I wish you health, happiness, time with family and friends, and lots of fun in 2017!
2017 happy new year hanging christmas ball Free vector in Adobe ...

2 comments:

  1. May 2017 bring nothing but good things your way - much good health, happiness and love to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many blessings. I hope your New Year was wonderful and 2017 brings you joy.

    ReplyDelete