Thursday, December 1, 2016

December!!! Ornament Exchange - Part 3

I love Christmas! The lights, the tree, the decorations, the baking, the food, the goodwill, family, friends, making gifts . . . Need I say more. I will be posting some great links this month so check back occasionally.

Needless to say, the embroidery members did some fantastic stitching. I did not participate in the exchange as there wasn't enough time to do something handmade. My Shimmer Ornaments are lovely and partly handmade but I like to keep my business ventures separate from my guild activities. Maybe I'll have time between now and next year to finally make one to share!!

Here are the rest of the beautiful ornaments from Tuesday evening:







2 comments:

  1. All of the ornaments are wonderful and they would look perfect on any tree. Thank you for posting them - now I'm wanting to get mine out and get some decorating done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete