Monday, December 12, 2016

Storm Watch and other Stuff!

There's a storm watch for this area over night and tomorrow. I'm glad I visited the fabric store today as I have a small project to sew up. I won't need it until January 1st but I will get started on it soon.

First, I have to gut out the studio in between been carpenter's helper. We will be very busy for the next week finishing the painting of back porch, powder room and hall as well as putting down new flooring. Any sewing will have to be done at night. I'm also hoping to get the tree up this week. This is the latest we've been putting it up.

Enough of that!!

From 2012
Check these out:
I hope you find something interesting!
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound as though you have too much to do in the next week! All that, and time to find great links too.

    ReplyDelete