Friday, December 2, 2016

UFO in Progress & Links

Tonight I decided to finish up a piece that was started two years ago. It needed some borders so here's a look at my progress. After cutting out all the blocks, I discovered that I cut two of the blue strips too narrow! Drats! How did I do that? Now I know why I really didn't get into too much quilting (GRIN)! Guess I need to pay more attention and not let my mind wander. I didn't even have the TV on.

So, I've cut more strips cut but I am leaving the rest of the sewing until tomorrow.


Here's a few links to check:
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your colour choices. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that all the time! It will turn out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another of the many reasons why I will never be a sane quilter! Thanks for the links too.

    ReplyDelete