Monday, January 30, 2017

My Sew Together Bag is Finished!

This beautiful, sunny afternoon was spent in my studio finishing up one of my UFO's. This Sew Together Bag has been on the go since last spring. It was even with me last summer in Nova Scotia. I am 'sew' glad there was a tutorial on making it as the pattern lacked pictures. The Quilt Barn has the tutorial. Now you can see where I used my decorative machine stitched piece. I used all batik fabrics for this one.




Check out other Sew Together Bags on Pinterest HERE, HERE & HERE. It's interesting to see what fabric combinations others have used!

Thanks, Linda in NS

Enjoy!!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! You did a fantastic job on your bag. Great fabrics. love that green and all those stitches...awesome! Funny thing, I just pulled the fabric to make two more today! Making them for my sisters. I just love mine so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Judy your bag is awesome,i have this pattern but havent made one yet,your decorative fabric is perfect for it,well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! That should keep you organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh - I like this bag!! And what a perfect way to showcase your machine stitches. I can see this one getting a lot of use!

    ReplyDelete