Monday, June 8, 2015

Sewing Things For Your Kitchen

Yesterday, my upright freezer decided to quit. We are having a turkey dinner tomorrow! I also made three large batches of jam last evening. Today, I made a lemon pie using my thawed out homemade pie crust. The repair guy is dropping by tomorrow to let us know the damage and the thing is only 6 years old. I remember my parents having one for at least 25 years. Times how they change.

So!! Spending so much time in the kitchen got me thinking of sewing projects appropriate for that corner of the home. Check out my list of links:
Here's a set of micro-mitts my friend made and gave me for Christmas a few years ago. The pattern came from 2012 Quilter's Connection Magazine.

Have fun and enjoy whatever you are doing!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, I LOVE your red fish and down town works! Sorry about your freezer... I don't know what I'd do without mine. (Perhaps I'd eat more turkey!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the freezer is toast. It will cost more to fix than it's worth. Luckily, I do have a side by side fridge freezer and a smaller fridge with freezing compartment so it will work for now. Thanks for visiting by blog and leaving a comment.

      Delete