Sunday, June 21, 2015

Inspiration From Nature


I don't know about you, but a lot of my inspiration comes from nature. My camera goes with me at all times, whether it's my phone camera (which  has a 41mega pixel camera), my pocket size Canon or my tablet. The pictures below were taken with the tablet.

The lilacs are just starting to bloom. Just see where the tiny maple tree decided to grow (potential art piece ???) - maybe!
These plants are in my sister-in-law's garden.

I will be presenting some nature photos over the next few days.
Have a look around your area. What might inspire you. Take photos, sketch a bit, add colour, transfer to fabric but most of all, HAVE FUN!!

Enjoy!









 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos - especially like the maple tree/wooden step and could certainly see it translated into fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I especially like that one too.

    ReplyDelete