Friday, June 5, 2015

Class Photos from the Workshop on Contemporary Drawn Tree Forests

My stitching friends gave me permission to photograph and show their work. Of course, nothing is finished as there's still lots and lots of homework but you will see what was completed during the two day workshop! I forgot to photograph my piece but I will be showing you my progress tomorrow! Some of these had the desk top behind them while others had white paper. This makes a difference to the overall look.

As you can see, everyone worked at their own speed. The background colours are all so different. Beautiful job, ladies!! I can't wait to see the finished pieces.












3 comments:

  1. Each one is so unique and so different from the others - I hope you'll have the opportunity to be able to show them again when they are completed. Amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to see that they are the same work, but each one so different! Beautifully done! Look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of work. xx

    ReplyDelete