Sunday, April 12, 2015

Butterflies

Butterflies! Yes, it's about time to bring a bit of colour to the east coast of Canada. Why not flowers? Well, I found a blog hop (that's now over) about butterflies that you can still visit. The hop is mostly jewellery but I decided to do some extra searching for other butterfly related sites. Have fun and remember, I am not responsible for all the time you spend checking out these sites (GRIN)!!

Here they are by blog / website title:
I have lots more links but this should do for now. You just might find something to make for summer!
Enjoy!!

Red butterfly

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing like butterfly of two to make us THINK spring is here LOL. Thanks for sharing the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not responsible? This is almost as bad as that rabbit hole called pinterest!!! I will be back for a more in-depth look when I have a little (lot!) more time.

    ReplyDelete