Monday, November 23, 2015

A Work Day

This was a work day! The two embroidery machines were busy all day stitching out snowflake shimmers. I believe there are over 50 of them cut out and ready to be finished. I sold out of these at the craft fair.

I also took a few credit card holders to the Christmas Craft Fair and most of them were sold. Several customers asked if I would have more for the December fair, so below are the results of today's free-motion stitching with Sulky Sliver Thread on embellished fabric (several more to do tomorrow). These pieces of fantasy fabric will be made into business / credit card holders. See some finished ones, from a previous post, HERE.


Check out all the links at Crazy Mom Quilts. Lots of projects to see! (scroll down)
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Some really nice color combinations in these - they're going to make perfect card holders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and touch of sparkle. I'm not surprised you sold out of the shimmers.

    ReplyDelete