Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year!!

Isn't it wonderful to finally say good by to 2020! Needless to say, it was one of a kind. We are celebrating with our granddaughter tonight. She is determined to stay awake until midnight. We will see!!!

Shaun the Sheep is sooooo glad the new year is almost here.  He, too, is one of a kind, but in a good way.


Thank you for following my blog posts. You will see a new website in the near future and I will be doing my posts from there with a link to all previous posts. Happy New Year! I wish you health, happiness and hopefully, time with family and friends. Stay safe in 2021!

 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there's anyone who is sorry to say goodbye to the year that's been. Here's to much better things in 2021! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete