Wednesday, December 23, 2020

My Studio Has New Shelves!!

This Christmas, I received an early gift - new upper shelves for my studio!!!  My husband asked me (big mistake) what I wanted for Christmas. My studio finished!  Well, he has started, with more storage to come in the new year.

My colourful wall below. I'm not as happy with this colour as I thought I would be. Live and learn. I'm going to redo it with the same paint colour as on the bottom. The wall to the right needs some sanding and is on the 'to do' list.

This is the other side of the shelves shown in the top photo. There is another steel shelve on the other side of the bins (shown below).

The other half of the room holds my office space / library,standalone embroidery machines, storage unit . . . Photos of the rest of the room will have to wait. Needless to say, I'm pleased with the process!

Talking about storage, have a look below:

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You got the BEST Christmas present! I can't imagine anything better than a finished studio gift. Looks like you have lots of space to create and such great storage systems throughout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did get a great gift! And it is a wonderful place to 'play'

      Delete
  2. I would say you got THE best Christmas present! Your studio looks like a wonderful place to create. Thank you for the links - esp. the coiled basket which has given me an idea for some clothesline cord I have in my stash.
    Merry Christmas wishes!

    ReplyDelete