In 2017, I finished my Celtic Christmas tree. This is stitched on linen using white Sashiko thread. The pattern is from Indigo Niche Designs. I find this method of stitching very relaxing as I don't have to count stitches and pay close attention to the pattern.
This year, I stitched two more trees using red linen. One went to Tennessee and the other to Newfoundland. Both trees have seed beads randomly stitched over the tree and are stretched on to canvas panels.
- How to Sashiko Stitch from A Threaded Needle
- Sashiko Stitching for Beginners from KoeKoek
- Patterns and Tutorials from Radiant Home Studio Free Patterns
- Step-by-Step Guide to Sashiko Stitching by Create Whimsy
- Sashiko Stitching by Machine from We All Sew
- Check out my 2011 finish of Sashiko Tablecloth HERE