Sunday, April 2, 2017

New Yarns!

Today I added some new yarns to my ever growing stash. Brights and neon colours do make my Fibre Lace Scarves pop. When I saw these, I couldn't resist. However, the yarns are a bit too thick for smaller projects so I guess I will have to unwind some of the strands to get thinner ones.

Whenever I purchase yarns, I always check to see if maybe the strands can be pulled apart. Decorative yarns with lots of glitz are usually coupled with several other strands to make one 'special' yarn. These can then be pulled apart to use in various projects. I will go into more depth with this in a later post.

Enjoy!
By the way, Newfoundland is again going to be hammered with another blizzard.
Stay safe!




2 comments:

  1. Scrumptious colours! I've been eyeing the 'cakes' yarns but haven't succumbed. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete