Monday, January 5, 2015

Pincushions!

Back in November, 2014, I blogged about winning a china teacup pincushion from Edith at Inch by Inch Quilting, Calgary, Alberta. It came early in December but with the craft fairs, Christmas shopping and the holidays, I didn't get a chance to blog about it. Many thanks, Edith! Here it is with my other pincushions.

The cosy chair holds some oversize needles. Note the tall upholstery needle. The dark blue rectangle pincushion is decades old. It's made from heavy coat material and has a strip of Velcro on the bottom. This one is attached to the table in front of my sewing machine. I find having a pincushion in front of the machine, works for me. The sashiko stitched pincushion (the newest one ) was this year's Christmas gift from a friend. One can never have too many pincushions.


 
Here's a few patterns to check:
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. A nice collection of pin cushions Judy, I particularly like the starfish.

    ReplyDelete