Friday, January 30, 2015

Art Card Update

On Wednesday, I showed you the beginning of making art cards with a painted background. Today I finished stitching the grass and stems for the flowers. I used variegated green pearl cotton in the bobbin and free motioned the greenery. In fact, a few flowers were also stitched in place. The art piece is 2 1/4 inches wide. The height sometimes varies.  Hopefully, the cards will be finished this weekend.

I also have a couple of new shimmers in the works. You'll have to wait to see these.

Don't forget to check Grow Your Blog. There are over 400 blogs to visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment