Thursday, February 13, 2014

Colour Complements

I didn't participate in the Grow Your Blog hop last month but I did visit most the blogs listed there (what a pleasant job!!). I met a lot of bloggers (well, not met them in person) and quickly read a bit about them and what interests they have. I joined some of the blogs and had lots of people visit back. Some ladies even joined up to follow me.Thank you.

I came across a Canadian on-line shop called Colour Complements just outside Vancouver, BC. Lorraine Stobie is a mixed media artist who dyes her own threads. She specializes in beautiful, bold, vibrant, one-of-a-kind, over dyed threads in small quantities. It was her vibrant colour schemes that caught my eye. The threads are just gorgeous! You can visit her blog HERE. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Enjoy!

Link to me

4 comments:

  1. Judy I am one of your new GYBlog. I also follow Lorraine's blog...she makes amazing dyed threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I can't thank you enough for this lovely post! I am REALLY looking forward to seeing what you do with your new threads. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been very fortunate to win two of Lorraine's blog giveaways so I can vouch for the quality and beauty of her thread :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I placed an order with Lorraine yesterday, Judy, and she is one of the most responsive Etsy sellers I have dealt with. Again, it was Vicki's GYB that led me to her; though I've been an Etsy buyer for several years, it isn't always easy to zero in on those special shops worthy of our support (especially Canadian ones). I can't wait to receive my threads :)

    ReplyDelete