Next month is Valentine's Day so I've selected a few projects for you to consider.
- Celebrate the Year in hearts from Shabby Fabrics! This was 2013 BOM that's still available for free. So, if you want a monthly project, now is the time to start one.
- Valentine Quilts from Sewing Sisters
- Be Still My Heart Tutorial from Tall Grass Prairie Studio
- Valentine Quilt Patterns from Craftsy
- Simply Hearts from Snappy Quilts
- Scrappy Calico Hearts from Fussy Cutter
- Broken Hearts from Oops-Lah
- Free Heart Themed Patterns from With heart and Hands
- Log Cabin Heart Quilt from BOM Quilts
- Ruffled Mug Rug Valentine, Checkered Heart Wall Quilt & Heart Pincushion from Fave Quilts
- Past Valentine's Day posts on my blog HERE, HERE, and HERE