Saturday, March 28, 2020

Photo Shoot!!


What a gorgeous day this was with +15.6C on the deck. My patio door was opened most of the afternoon. This morning my new clothesline was installed as it had collapsed last fall with a full line of towels on it! Needless to say, I was not impressed. BUT, now I'm a happy camper! Nothing is better than clothes, towels and bedclothes dried outside.

I was going to photograph my latest Reversible Fibre Lace Scarf on the line but there was a bit of a breeze and it wouldn't stay still. I decided to drape it on the lawn chair (I actually sat outside for awhile) but, as you can see, the shadows didn't help. Laying it out on the deck was the next best solution. I will be doing other shots but indoors with special lighting.



The scarf looks long in the photos. Its actual dimensions are 73 inches x 7 3/4 inches. The colours on both sides pop -  perfect for making any statement from bold to elegant, depending on the occasion.


Check my posts on Instagram @jctextileart. You don't have to follow me to view my photos, but it would be nice.

Remember: STAY AT HOME in this time of crisis.  Everyone will thank you.
Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. We've been having some nice days here as well - good thing, because I open the windows wide once or twice each day just to air the place out. Your latest creation is lovely, even when the lighting conditions aren't the best. I imagine it's lovely and soft too.

    ReplyDelete