Sunday, March 1, 2020

In Like A Lamb!!

March came in like a lamb here in Pine Grove, NS. There was a mixture of sun, clouds, a few flurries, some wind (not much) and cool temperatures. It did get above freezing here in my backyard!!


This guy, last year's Dollar Shop find, usually sits on the edge of my piano. It gives me a chuckle every time I look at it.

Last week I was making lamb Shimmer Ornaments on the embroidery machine (click on the links to see more of my shimmer ornaments). Some of these (among others), will be found at Museums by the Sea. Shelburne's Historic Waterfront, NS, later in the spring.



 Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great collection of sheepies! Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found another white sheep at Dollarama in the Easter section. Gale will be surprised to get her own 'sheepy' at Easter.

      Delete