Monday, March 16, 2020

Free-Motion Stitching Skill's Day

I have no problem staying home during this time of crisis, as we have lots to do inside and out. But I feel for all those who are forced to stay home due to the shut down of businesses. Here's hoping that everyone will cope in this difficult time. It's important to pay attention to the rules set out by the powers that be, stay safe and wash hands often!

I taught a Free-Motion Skills class on Saturday morning with some very enthusiastic ladies from the Mahone Bay Quilt Guild. It was a lovely morning.

Here's me doing a demo!

I took a few shots from the class:





View a few more shots from the skill's day, HERE. Scroll down for shots from previous events!
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun class - wish I could have been there! Free motion isn't something I'm comfortable with (yet). Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a fun class! Free-motion stitching isn't difficult, just takes lots of practise.

      Delete