I've tried to keep my comments related to my art and the art of others. Most of the time, I've linked to lots of interesting sites where you will find things related to textile / fibre art such as free patterns, tutorials, YouTube videos, other blogs, teachers, classes, quilt shows . . .
Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.
Now it's time to view a few links:
- Magpie Mumblings has lots of interesting links. Her writing usually gives me a chuckle or two.
- Needle and Thread Network
- Brown Paper Bag (from Magpie Mumblings)
- Asian Sewing Patterns
- Fabulous Fat Quarter Sewing Projects
- Sashiko and Other Stitching (Susan Briscoe's photos from Tokyo 2018 Quilt Festival)
- Free Coaster Tutorials & Patterns for all Occasions
Here's yesterday's visitor: