Friday, October 19, 2012

10 Degree Wedge Ruler

The October program at the Cabot Quilt Guild was about using the 10 degree wedge ruler. Check HERE for a youtube video demonstrating its use. Also, you will find lots of images HERE of a Google search I did.

When I got home I checked my stash of rulers and I have a 9 degree one. Guess I will have to try it out. Actually, the projects look harder than they are. You just have to be careful and pay attention to details. I like the simplicity of the rectangular piece in the last photo. It would make a simple but elegant table runner.
The members of the program committee were busy beavers as you will see in the following photos:

























I think they did a great job!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check my stash of rulers too.
    I think I have a wedge ruler but no idea what degree. they look like fun projects
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete