- I started out with a piece of dark gray felt which I covered with different colours of wool roving and decorative yarns.
- Next, I let my felting machine / embellisher do the work! This machine takes the place of doing it the hard way - by hand!
- Using Sulky Sliver thread, I free motion stitched over the entire sheet of embellished felt.
- The sheet was trimmed and cut into 2 1/2" x 2" pieces.
- Each piece was taped to a blank card, initialled and packaged.
It's difficult in a photo to see the glitz in the Sliver thread but the cards pop!