Thursday, April 26, 2012

400 Posts

I didn't realize this would be the 400th post until I was reading about how to add extra pages to the blog. An extra page did get added but nothing is there yet. My purpose for the links page is to start putting in all the links used in my posts. It will be a reference page for me and hopefully, you will find it useful as well. These links will go to the appropriate page instead of a blog homepage. Does that make sense to you? That way, another search on that blog, is eliminated.

A hugh thank-you to those who have signed up to follow this blog and to those who receive notification via e-mail! Your comments are very welcome and important. I did have a few comments that were spam - people / companies just wanted free advertising. Their stuff wasn't even quilt / stitch / craft related. The nerve (GRIN)!!

Several friends have commented on the time it requires to maintain a blog. However, I enjoy doing it. Although with summer just around the corner, my posts just might be a bit sparce. So hang in there. . .



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work, sharing your steps to make that beautiful work and the very many links to other sites to help us along and inspire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to learn more about how to utilize the blog world better and it is always fun to find other seekers who post about their progress along the way.
    I am also looking forward to seeing what your working on this summer and getting some inspiration!
    Have a great weekend!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete