Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crafts and stuff

I just received the Eastern Edge Quilters (EEQ) February newsletter. One of the sites it recommends is Cut Out & Keep, which shares step-by-step craft tutorials. I clicked Sewing and found lots of stuff. Last month, one of our guild members used the Tsumami Kanzashi Flower in her project.

Now I need more time to check out the 'stuff' on this web site!

Here's some other craft sites to see:
All Crafts
Craft Site Directory
Art Craft Marketing
Free Craft Stuff
Free Pattern Site

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy!
    I just signed on as a follower of your very lovely blog. My family is originally from Bay Bulls and Petty Harbour, so I when I happened upon your blog, I thought I would stop in for a peek.
    I have been making kanzashi flowers for a couple of days now, and I think I am nearly ready to do a post on my blog about it.
    I love your notebook covers. I am going to tackle some of those next -- maybe decorate them with the flowers!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete