- My greeting cards are digital prints made from original textile-based art.
- The art cards are images constructed by using various combinations of needle felting, hand / machine stitching, and / or painting, then attached to a card.
- Shimmer Ornaments consist of a variety of images stitched onto a hand constructed, translucent background with machine embroidery outlines and details. These can be designed to be site specific.
- Felted ornaments are constructed from a variety of needle felted yarns.
- Wearable Art Pins consist of a wide variety of images constructed on a hand layered background that I call 'fantasy fabric'. They consist of a variety of decorative yarns, glittery threads and fabrics, tulle and lame with machine embroidered details and outlines.
|Another sheet almost ready to be needle felted,|