A day late as I forgot to publish it! Darn!!!!
My granddaughter loves 'stuffies' as she calls all stuffed animals. She's never been one for dolls but has lots of stuffed creatures. Here's her Valentine stuffie bear. (we had a sleepover so she got this when she woke up)!
Tonight I also uploaded Lesson Two of Four, Garden Sewing Box, to the Virtual Threads group (Embroiderers' Association of Canada). They will have a busy two weeks.
- Valentine Gnome from Quilt Doodle (idea for next year) Lots of interesting projects on this site
- Mary Corbet's review on Making (Embroidered) Boxes - Books & Resources
- Embroidered Boxes on Pinterest
- How to Make a Fabric Covered Box from Scratch
- Fabric Box and Basket Patterns (free)
Enjoy and stay safe!
Such a sweet wee teddy that I'm sure will be loved. The box links are great and definitely inspiring. Who knows, maybe I'll tackle one!! I've had Carolyn Pierce's book 'Home Sweet Home' on my shelf with the idea that one day I will make it.ReplyDelete