Saturday, September 27, 2014

Work, Work, Work!

For the last two weeks, I've been busy working in my studio. I expect to be burning the midnight oil a few times this fall because I signed up awhile ago to have a booth at the Christmas Craft Fair. I haven't done this fair for a few years and I wanted to do it again. For this fair, you have to be a member of the Craft Council of Newfoundland and Labrador, which means your work has to be juried before it can be displayed.

I opted to have a slightly smaller booth this year (4 x 8). One of the products I will have on display will be my Fibre Lace Scarves. I'm also hoping to have a few new shimmer ornaments for the Christmas Tree. It's nothing like working under pressure to get things done! I still have to get my fibre art pendants juried in October. I do have a few other things in mind but that's for another time. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You are right about a deadline imposing "work ethic", Judy :) I call it positive stress LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous looking scarf and the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete