Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Totally Tutorials / Stuff!

Today was spent making a Sesame Street cuddle quilt for my granddaughter. Needless to say, it's not quite ready to show yet. I found the panel at Fabricville ages ago. As with most printed panels, nothing is square. I will try to straighten the sides as much as possible without losing too much of the edge but I think it will still be a bit wonky! But thankfully, two year olds don't look at these things! She will be more interested in Big Bird, Cookie Monster and Elmo. I am doing free-motion stitching on the top. It's not perfect but will have to do. My Husqvarna Designer SE complained about needing a firmware upgrade. The problem is, it had its final upgrade in November and there is not suppose to be another. Bummer! I will have to finish the quilt on my other smaller machine.

That's my little rant for today. I hope you have fun searching through the following tutorials:

Enjoy!
Door Crown Pattern I designed years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment