Saturday, March 11, 2017

Wind Storm

We had a terrible wind storm today. Most of the island was affected. Power outages all over. Our loss of power lasted about 5 hours. I'm having my first cup of hot tea since breakfast. In fact, I was wondering if I would even get a chance to post today.

I couldn't do much in the studio with the power gone so I cleaned out the big cabinet which holds a lot of my supplies. I'm getting ready to sell it as it's just too big to move with everything else I have.

Now take a look at these posts:
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It looked like quite the storm. Glad your power is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've seen reports about your storm on the news - scary! We're facing the possibility of one tomorrow and into Tuesday. Seems like winter just doesn't want to leave. Stay warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete