Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Count Down



I was listening to the radio today and the announcer said there were just 15 shopping days left until Christmas! Where did the time go? My tree and decorations are still in boxes downstairs. My Charlie Brown Christmas Tree (I call it that as it is a skinny one just right for a corner in my kitchen) stands undecorated in my kitchen. I still have a few gifts to purchase and some to stitch. A light Christmas Fruitcake was just put into the oven. Our family loves fruitcake.

My advent wall hanging will not get finished for this Christmas. I still have lots of work to do on it. Hopefully it will go to Chicago this summer - finished!

I did find a few interesting Advent Calendars to quilt or stitch. Maybe there is one you would like to try and make for next year. Have a look.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for adding the link to my site and wall hanging, Judy.
    Mine was more than a year in the making too and didn’t get finished in time for last Christmas but as you can see it was finished well in time for the start of December this year and is in its new home at my local children’s hospice.

    Happy Stitching!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete