Monday, July 29, 2013

Fabric Center

The knitting ladies at Elemental Yarns told me about this amazing quilt shop in Morris, IL. It is about a 15 minute drive from the yarn shop. The Fabric Center is a sewing machine superstore. A quilter's paradise is all I can think of! It has a very large selection of batiks as well as bolts from most of the well known fabric designers. I certainly like the way the bolts that are not against the wall are displayed. They are so easy to see.

This shop has everything a quilter could want in tools, patterns and books. Friendly sales people are eager to help. They are very knowledgeable about the sewing and embroidery machines on display as we found out!

Did I walk out empty handed? Not on your life! I'll show off a few purchases next time. Today, I'll share some photos taken around the store. More shop photos tomorrow.

Lots of books and patterns

Landscape Fabrics

Quilts hanging everywhere

Lots of batiks!

Note how the bolts are displayed




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great shop. I can understand you not being able to leave without purchasing anything.

    ReplyDelete