Saturday, May 16, 2020

More Circles: (half way mark just passed at # 45) Instastitch With Sue


Have a look at a few more of my one inch circles. The colours shown below are not exactly the same as in real life. I have five full rows plus three on row six.
Seven more have been stitched to the above 'doodle cloth"

I like this one. Too bad my circle wasn't yellow but I am working with the colours that I originally stitched in place.

Lime green is a challenge when on a black background.

My Irish Owl!!! Some variegated threads in use.

I believe I used the wrong weight of thread for the wings but it works!

The circle turned into an oval. Oh, well . . .

The colours are off on this one. There is more contrast in the loops than in this photo.

I choose the wrong colours for the ladybug but I was not about to change them. In the group photo,  the body is a purple shade not a gray.

Enjoy!

Check out my Instagram page @jctextileart

1 comment:

  1. These are such fun Judy - can't believe you're half way done already. You're going to have a great sampler when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete