Sunday, March 17, 2019

My Journey into the World of Textile / Fibre Art

Last Monday afternoon, I did a power point presentation as well as a Show & Tell of my art work at the Mahone Bay Quilt Guild. I focused on my journey of creating art from textiles and fibres. 

Below are a few of pieces that I had at the guild. To see some more, please check out the Mahone Bay Quilt Guild March meeting blog post HERE and some photos from my presentation on flickr HERE

I've been blogging since 2019 so most of my art pieces have been posted during this time.
Thanks for reading my posts. 





12 Days of Christmas

Hand stitching samplers

Sample Fibre Lace Scarve
Folded flowers with Sashiko stitching
Voyage of Discovery (50th anniversary for parents around 1997)
Evening Purse with removable brooch

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I signed up for your Blog! It is really inspiring!! I have a question- Is the Pear Advent Calendar your design? is the pattern for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to revisit a few of your projects Judy! Show & Tell is always my favourite part of our guild meetings. I, much to my utter terror, have been asked to do a trunk show of my work at a smaller guild about 45 minutes away. Trying not to think about it too much!!

    ReplyDelete