Thursday, January 3, 2019

Nifty Idea

I was roaming the reduced Christmas section of the Superstore a few days ago, and came across a useful item for my studio. Part of my room has a step wall so this mantel stocking hanger is perfect for using on the ledge beside my machines. It's heavy, won't fall off and can hold a fold up travel case that I found at Dollarama a few years ago. I keep scissors, sewers aid, clips and whatever else accumulates next to the machine. The table top is not as cluttered (for now). I hope they aren't all gone as I need to purchase a couple more!


More Finds:
  • I'm going to borrow a nifty link from my friend's last post at Magpie's Mumblings, Sew Free Patterns.  
  • A retired St. John's surgeon transforms NL scenes and famous paintings into rugs. His wife (also a doctor) is a quilter friend of mine. Check HERE.
  • This Half Round Hanging Basket would be perfect for hanging beside my machine too. 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You can borrow links from me any time you like! Those rugs are absolutely incredible - so much work and such intricate details.

    ReplyDelete