Wednesday, August 8, 2018

New Fibre Lace Scarves

Nova Scotia is in the middle of another heat wave. Apparently the record high for yesterday was 26C a few years back. It hit 38C (39C in my back yard)!! Way too hot BUT we just got a new heat pump installed so it's cool inside our house. The extreme heat was sucking the good out of me. Now, I can work in comfort again.

Yesterday I completed my first reversible Fibre Lace Scarve in about two years. I usually try to create 25 for the Christmas season. With house renos back in NL last year, and then moving here to Nova Scotia, most of my creating was at a halt.  Making scarves needs lots of space which I now have in my new studio. Speaking of studio: when all of the storage is built, windows trimmed, door hung, baseboards in place etc., I will give you a tour of the room.

side 1

side 2
You can find more scarves HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Great fun to look back and see some of your other scarves (and to discover that I was commenting in 2015!!).

    ReplyDelete