Friday, December 22, 2017

A Surprise!

It was my sister, Joan's birthday on the 18th. She certainly got a surprise gift from me, my hand embroidered / quilted 'Snow Happens'. It had caused me some frustration as I had difficulty with the blue blocks on the border and of course, I ranted about it last year to her. So when she opened her gift, she wrote right away: (we talked later that evening).

YOUR blue snowman embroidery!
I can't believe you gave that away - you did so much work on it - and actually I was thinking
about it a few days ago - how much I liked the blue embroidery and maybe after
Christmas I'd get a pattern and work on one!
Thank you soooo much - it's beautiful.

Isn't it nice to surprise someone!

Enjoy, Joan!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your sister and my mother share the same birth day (altho' definitely not the same year!). So happy that your snowmen found a great home.

    ReplyDelete