Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Mittens!

I'm still around but things are hectic with the move in a few weeks and I also have family here! My sister has been a great help (thank-you Joan). More family to arrive this weekend. It will be fun having a 16 month old toddler around (Joan's granddaughter from Texas) for a few days.

I have one mitt done except the thumb and the cuff of the second. It's 'The Yarns of Richard Devrieze' and is 100% merino, worsted weight, superwash. Very soft!! Finding time is the problem. By after supper, I'm too tired to pick up any needles.
Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. You better get lots of rest before the little one arrives! We just spent two days with our 3 year old grandson and we're exhausted!!!! Beautiful mittens - love the colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour of the yarn is gorgeous. Love the mitts.

    ReplyDelete