Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sewing Projects

I have been busy in the studio trying to get ahead of the game by doing production work now instead of in the fall. The embroidery machine has been stitching up a storm making shimmers and wearable art pins. However, I haven't been finishing anything as that will be something to do during the summer while sitting outside.

I've also been searching for sewing projects to have on hand in case I want to do something different. Here's a few to check out:
Have fun checking these out!
Enjoy

Machine and hand embroidery with machine applique basket

2 comments:

  1. Fun things to see once again Judy, thank you (and thank you for the shout out too!). I see several things that I wouldn't mind getting for Mother's Day - or might just go on my list of makes for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool stitching. I just love the flowers. Thanks for the links too. I love to see what you search out for us.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete