- Paper-Piecing Fun from Patchwork Pottery (check out the gallery)
- Tea Cosy, another HERE,
- Time for Tea mug rug tutorial (links to more mug rugs)
- It's Time For Tea stitching pattern
- Tea Card
- Cafe Latte quilting project
- Tea and Coffee Cups
- Beverages (EQ6)
- Cuppa Joe
- Sweet Temptations (ideas)
- Hot Cocoa machine embroidery
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Today's post is devoted to drinks of all kinds: tea, coffee, hot chocolate, lemonade . . . Of course, I'm writing about textile related 'stuff'! Below is my first attempt at needle felting. A few years ago, I entered it into a show about drinks, and the piece was purchased.
Now I'm going to post some links related to drinks. Some links have free patterns while others are just eye candy. Anyway, enjoy this one!