Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring 2011

Today we had sunshine! I took a quick look around my back garden. Armed with my camera, I captured some of the bright greens of early spring! The first photo will eventually grow into soft orange Day Lilies. The Periwinkle are just beginning to bloom. Soon there will be a carpet of these flowers underneath the Globe Cedar. I can't wait for the tulips to bloom as I don't remember their colour. These haven't bloomed in a couple of years and I have no idea why.

Well, here are some flowers that will bloom all year long (if you make them):
Blooming Lovely
Spring Posies Quilt Block Tutorial
Spring Buttercup Block
Dandelion Quilt
Scrappy Spring Tulips Baby Quilt
A Freshness of Spring (for inspiration)
A Spring Scene (applique)
Flower Power
Leaves of Green    
Many Thanks Quilt
Circle of Violets (this site has lots of small projects)
Spring Tulip Place Mat   
Tulip Garden

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment