Thursday, May 25, 2017

Links!

My studio is up to your eyeballs! The downstairs storage for my supplies is partly packed up. Hopefully I'll find everything when it's all unpacked - sometime in the future. Trying to decide if I'll keep something or not is a difficult choice. I don't know about you but the minute I get rid of something is when I suddenly have a use for it - AND it's too late! It's gone!

Here's a few links to consider:
This Sashiko pattern was just added to my stash and will be an easy summertime project. My friend brought it back from Australia with her. I think the photo of the Christmas Tree does not do justice to the actual colour of the fabric and some colour adjustments were needed.    


2 comments:

  1. A sashiko Christmas tree - oooh - I like it! I can 'see' it with some additions of beads or colourful buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the tree. It will be pretty.

    ReplyDelete