Sunday, November 2, 2014

November 2nd.

October just flew by. My posts were sparse as I am getting ready for two major Christmas Craft Fairs. As I write this, I am listening to the rain with lots of thunder, accompanied by some lightning. To have this kind of weather here in November, is quite unusual. In fact, the temperature forecast for Tuesday is 21C - I'm not kidding! However, it will only be for a couple of hours and then it is suppose to drop 8 degrees.  

In between work in my studio, I have been looking at some of the quilts on exhibit at the 2014 International Quilt Festival in Houston on Facebook. However, I finally found the official site of the winners! The quilts are fantastic. I envy those who were fortunate enough to attend. I was there in 2001 and it was fantastic.
Enjoy!

IQA

No comments:

Post a Comment