Last evening, I did some searching for Spring projects for both embroiderers and quilters.
- Erica's site has patterns for machine embroidery. Welcome spring with a free embroidery of flower pots and a watering can.
- The Floss Box and Needlework have lovely free line drawings for hand embroidery.
- For quilters, You Can Quilt This, has lots of free projects to help welcome spring! Here's a spring basket from Quilters Online Resource. This site has lots of nifty stuff for quilters.
- A floral sampler, from Coats & Clark , might be the right project for you !
- About.com has some spring paper piecing patterns for scrap-booking. However, why not use them with fabric instead. The baby lamb is a cute one for a baby quilt!
- I like this spring-colored felted bowl. This also comes from About.com.
- I love the spiders introducing Homeberries! Scroll down to see the little 'Whimsical' free hand embroidery designs.
- Check out e Quilt Patterns for a Spring Treats Quilt Pattern and Spring Celebration. These are paper pieced.
- There is a Welcome Spring Quilt at Cranson Village.
- Hoffman Fabrics, Spring Fling, is ready for quilters.
- Need a new tote for spring? Try the Luscious Bow Tote from Kaufman fabrics.
- Cross stitch your way into Spring with Free Patterns Online.
- McCall's Quilting has a simple Flower of Spring quilt block.
- I like this coiled fabric basket from Cultured Expressions. This is a nice site to visit.
- If Easter is your thing, go to Craft Ideas.
- If you like Baltimore Album applique, check out the block at Marcus Fabrics.
or leave a comment at the end of this post.