Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Muffins & Stuff!

Yesterday on Facebook, I posted three photos about my blueberry muffins. Since then, there have been quite a number of people making comments about them, especially the small amount of sugar used.

I used parchment paper liners which don't stick to the baked muffins. 

The recipe came from The Treasury of Newfoundland Dishes. My mom has several of her favourite recipes printed in this book. This is my second copy as the original one that mom gave me decades ago, is literally in tatters!

 Here's the recipe:


These muffins use little sugar. If your sweet tooth isn't satisfied, cut one in half and spread some jam!

The cookbook is still available at Chapters and Amazon.
  • Pinterest HERE has a few ideas for quilted muffins / cupcakes
  • Cupcake applique HERE
  • Template HERE
  • Free Cupcake / Muffin Oven Mitt HERE 

Enjoy!


 




1 comment:

  1. I like anything that has the word muffin and less sugar. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete