Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Windfall Fine Art & Handcraft Market, Antigonish, NS

Yikes!!!! It's been awhile since I posted here. Where does the time go.
Two weekends ago, my daughter and I attended Windfall Fine Art and Handcraft Market (a juried show) in Antigonish. Lots of lovely art and craft on display. This two day event was well attended. The set-up reminded me of the Craft Council of Nl Christmas Craft Fairs that I attended over the years.

New display and banner
Jill setting up her part of the 15 x 5 foot booth


New Shimmer display spinner

On that note, this weekend will be the 2nd anniversary of our move to Nova Scotia!  The trees are putting on quite a display of colours. Of all the photos I've taken yesterday and today, I think this one is my favorite:

 Enjoy!!




1 comment:

  1. Your displays (both of them!) look great - hopefully they enticed lots of sales. Beautiful fall picture - and great fun fall-ish links too.

    ReplyDelete